There are many sweeps and submissions from worm-guard. We like this one because it provides a lot of control and is very difficut to escape. Additionally if your opponent stops you along the way, it is very versatile and allows you to transition cleanly.
1) right leg on the hip, left pant grip
2) pull the lapel out
3) loop the lapel around outside of your leg
4) pass lapel under your leg and to left hand
5) pass lapel to right hand
6) pass lapel to your left hand, under your oppenents leg
7) pass lapel to your right hand
8) scoot to your left, behind your opponent and take a grip on either their pants or lapel.
9) rock your opponent over your body to the right, let go of the worm guard grip, and sink your